Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You are the best :) THANK YOU !

I was inspired to make a post about Pres. Corazon Aquino. We all know that she is the first woman president not only in the Philippines but also in Asia. After the sudden death of the president, Filipinos set aside the divisions to honor Cory Aquino. Unity is a rare thing in our country; we have it now, and adding to the feelings of grief is the wistful realization that it took the passing of Cory to reunite a divided nation.


She is a woman of integrity, purity, great loved, and intentions. She is also a sign of democracy and freedom. She is the second mother of all nations, of all the Filipinos. She is an outstanding leader in our country, a good friend, and a great mother.


I was touch, and teary eyed as I watched the neurological services of the president. Moreover, when Kris Aquino (youngest daughter of Cory Aquino) shared the stories during their last few moments with their Mom, my heart was heartrending. I don’t want to see Kris Aquino crying, because myself is also crying. I cannot forget what Br. Armin Luistro FSC said (a Lasallian Brother) “the heart of a saint”.


( Speaking of Br. Armin A. Luistro FSC, I remember that he have me given a rosary during my 1st year high in DLSAU, not only me but all the students, when he lead a mass for all of us. I still have it until now.) **share lang !


Even though I’m not yet in this world during Cory’s presidency, and as a member of the youth, I feel the love and respect of the people. Now I know why she’s very loved by all the people around her. Its now clear on my mind. As a youth, I am very thankful to Cory Aquino because of the freedom and democracy she had given before that I am enjoying right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment